The Print Bar stands behinds the quality of its products and service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Care within 14 days from the date of your purchase and subject to the following criteria (& our return policy) we will refund the full price of the product in question, excluding postage and processing costs.
The Print Bar products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using our state-of-the-art digital printing equipment.
The Print Bar takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- 10% difference in design printing colours & size
- 10% difference in the actual garment colours
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process
- Errors on proofs that have been approved either in writing or by paying to confirm an order
- The image uploaded on the system by you is not the image you want printed, or if you want to change your artwork after placing your order.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes when Print Bar has dispatched to the correct address before the due date
*Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order.
*Garment colours are represented accurately by the product colour boxes below the image. Dark coloured and black garments may appear 15% brighter on the t shirt design online application to make positioning easier so please refer to the product colour boxes below the image for design accuracy.
*In an effort to keep costs down and pass substantial savings along to our customers, The Print Bar does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing.
Proof approval is important and written approval is required before we can print a job. Payment of a job also constitutes approval. Clients must ensure that the artwork, qty and shipping address is correct before payment is made.
*If you want to make a change to your design do not upload your design. In this instance contact [email protected] or call 07 3357 4555 and we will supply you with a graphic to upload subject to our artwork fees.
*See our return policy http://www.theprintbar.com/returns
*We do not print content that is offensive to groups of people, especially minorities.