We're big advocates for projecting great ideas and sharing new messages. However, to ensure our customisation services elevate and protect all in the community, we've created some guidelines to work within, which inform where a line might be crossed. We do our best to monitor the use of our various services, and reserve the right to refuse and refund any perceived violations to our community standards.
Violations could be any of the following:
- Impersonation, copyright infringement, or deceptive content
- Non-consensual nudity or sexual content
- Violent, graphic, offensive or dangerous content
- Harassment, cyberbullying, or hate speech
- COVID-19 misinformation
- Content promoting illegal activity