To return a The Print Bar. T Shirt Printing product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at email@example.com and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
What can be returned:
Only Items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may only be returned. Returns must also comply with our user agreement.
We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. Unforeseen delays are a possibility and delivery dates are not guaranteed. Thank you for your understanding.
Garments will not shrink if the correct washing guidlines on the t shirt labels are followed; if you believe the garment was washed correctly please send back the garment to us so we can organise a reprint on the same shirt.
Please use our size guide for measurements or email us for advice. If there is any noticeable wear, the item(s) simply cannot be returned.
Unforeseen delays are a possibility and delivery dates are not guaranteed. Thank you for your understanding.
The Print Bar. T Shirt Printing is not responsible for checking or modifying your artwork; to make changes such as; colour changes, background removal or design work please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an artwork quote before uploading your image to our designer.
What cannot be returned: No returns will be accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
Returns for refund/exchange or credit: must be made within 14 days of receipt of purchase.
Shipping charges for products returned: All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return your items:
- Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund.
- Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
The Print Bar. T Shirt Printing - Returns
Unit 2 / 21 Windorah St
The Print Bar. T Shirt Printing takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- 10% difference in design printing colours & size
- 10% difference in the actual garment colours
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- The image uploaded on the system is not the image you want printed.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes