The Print Bar products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using our state-of-the-art digital printing equipment.
The Print Bar takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- 10% difference in design printing colours & size
- 10% difference in the actual garment colours
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- The image uploaded on the system by you is not the image you want printed, or if you want to change your artwork after placing your order.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes
*Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order.
*Garment colours are represented accurately by the product colour boxes below the image. Dark coloured and black garments may appear 15% brighter on the t shirt design online application to make positioning easier so please refer to the product colour boxes below the image for design accuracy.
*In an effort to keep costs down and pass substantial savings along to our customers, The Print Bar does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing.
*If you want to make a change to your design do not upload your design. In this instance contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3357 4555 and we will supply you with a graphic to upload subject to our artwork fees.