The Print Bar. T Shirt Printing products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using our state-of-the-art digital printing equipment.
The Print Bar. T Shirt Printing takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- 10% difference in design printing colours & size
- 10% difference in the actual garment colours
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- The image uploaded on the system is not the image you want printed.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes
*Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order.
*Garment colours are represented accurately by the product colour boxes below the image. Dark coloured and black garments may appear 15% brighter on the t shirt design online application to make positioning easier so please refer to the product colour boxes below the image for design accuracy.
*In an effort to keep costs down and pass substantial savings along to our customers, The Print Bar. T Shirt Printing does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing.
*If you want to make a change to your design do not upload your design. In this instance contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply you with a graphic to upload subject to our artwork fees.