At Print Bar we offer one off custom t shirts, bulk printing, we have no minimum orders, quality screenprinting with the lowest prices, fast turnaround times & all our work is printed in-house in Brisbane, Australia.
- Order timeframes, postage & pricing
- Size of garments & product info
- Bulk discounts & screenprinting
- Payment types
- Design requirements, background removal & copyright
- How long do the prints last?
- Can I bring my own garments?
Order Timeframes, Postage & Pricing
· 3 types of flexible shipping options!
- Pick Up! - Which is free!
- Standard - Capped at $10 per order, no matter how many shirts you want! Shipped within 7 business days, receive within 1 - 3 business days Australia wide once shipped!
- Rush Delivery! Priced per item depending on how quickly you need them! Even if you need it within 24 hours!
Click here for more information!
· I need my order by a certain date / within the week / tomorrow / today?
If you need your order by a certain date then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3357 4555 and we will make it happen!
· Start making your own t shirt now for $14.95 including the garment & printing!
Size of garments & product info
Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
Yes we offer discounts if you order the same design on over 25 units.Email email@example.com for a quote.
Orders less than 25 units can use our easy to use online t shirt designer. Discounts go up to 60% off!
Lowest price, best value, premium quality!
We have a great reputation for our screenprinting quality. Check out our screenprinting and embroidery page, for more information and a gallery showcase of our recent work.
· Is it safe to pay over the web?
Our website checkout system is SSL secured and our online payments are hosted by the Commonwealth Bank and SecurePay. We also offer PayPal & Bank Transfer for payments as well.
· What if I don't have a pay pal account?
You don't need a pay pal account to check out with our website; you can simply enter your VISA or MASTERCARD details into our checkout system which is hosted by pay pal to keep your details safe. Or you can pay via direct deposit (by checking the direct deposit option in checkout) or over the phone by calling 07 3161 7313.
Design requirements, background removal & copyright
· I have a coloured background that I don't want printed!
Email us your artwork to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will remove it for you free of charge! Or, alternatively, leave a note on your order when you place it online.
· How can I ensure my artwork is centered and will print ok?
We have been printing for years and know that online it can be hard sometimes to centre the artwork 100%. So we take care of centering all artwork for you and if your design is off centre or a pocket print we make sure we get it looking right. If we are unsure we always ring and check to make sure before we print.
We also call if we think your artwork needs any touch ups.
· How can I upload scanned images, photo's or sketches?
The best way to do this is to scan your photo, sketch or anything you want printed that is in a 'hard copy'. Set your scanner settings on 'high detail' or '600dpi'. Then you will have to convert the file type to a jpg or png file. This is easy; either email us your image at email@example.com and we can do it for you or simply open the image up and click 'save as' and select jpg or png. If you have a scanned image and want to remove the background then emails you artwork to us and we will discuss the best option for you.
· What files can I upload?
Try use large artwork that is crisp when you zoom in and enlarge it on your computer screen. (in technical terms an image with 200dpi or more is ideal) If you can supply artwork with a transparent background that is also ideal but if you can't don't worry email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will erase it for you for free!
· How do I know my designs / intellectual property & personal information are safe & wont be sold?
Apart from being legally bound by copyright & intellectual property law to protect your designs. We are a renowned printing company with years of experience and over the years have printed for many artists, businesses and events which require their designs to be secure. We therefore have a fully secured website which keeps your designs secure in an offline privately run datacentre which is only available to you with a login and password. We never give out samples of your printed designs and your artwork is deleted from our system once printed.
· What do the prints look & feel like?
We use the industry leading Brother GT 782 & GT 381 printers which use premium soft feeling eco friendly inks direct from Japan. They aren't thick or have a plastic feel to them like many other printers. We don't use tacky heat transfers because they look unprofessional and crack, fade and peel after a couple of washes.
· What types of printing do you offer?
We offer digital direct to garment printing (NOT transfers), and traditional silkscreen printing all in house. These processes offer professional print washabilty.
How long do the prints last?
· The Print Bar at the forefront of technology
We are one of the biggest DTG printers in Australia. We've earnt that status because of our commitment to a great product and lasting prints. Come in and check out the quality of our prints in person. There are only a select few printers in Australia who use the Brother 782 & 381 printers with Oeko Tech Class 1 certified inks and therefore our prints last much longer than many other printers.
· How long do they last?
Our direct to garment prints will last over 50 washes with care, our bulk order printing (screenprinting on over 25 units) will last for years.
· How do I look after my garment?
Check out our infographical blog post to learn a printers top-tips for keeping your prints vibrant for longer! If you're short on time, however, we've listed the highlights below:
Cold water gentle wash inside out
Iron inside out (only if you must)
Do not tumble dry
Don't dry in direct sunlight
Can I bring my own garments?
· Can I supply my own t shirts for you to print?
Yes, simply send or drop them off to The Print Bar, Unit 9 / 104 Newmarket Rd, Windsor Q 4030 and include your contact details.
For 1 - 25 BYO garments we charge:
- $15/print (ex. GST) for white cotton adult garments + smaller children's apparel
- $20/print (ex. GST) for coloured cotton adult garments + larger children's gear
Please ensure they are 100% cotton.
If your garments are not 100% cotton, don't fret! Give us a call/shoot us an email so we can help find the print method right for you!
· Can I bring in other items to print?
In the past we have printed on pillow cases, bags, underwear, quilts, curtains, wooden signs, basketball jerseys and even a deluxe swag! If the item(s) you want to print are not 100% cotton or your average shape, get in contact with our team - chances are we'll be able to print it somehow, or point you in the direction of someone who we know will be able to do the job!